It is of utmost importance to us that your product reaches you on time and as ordered. We have partnered with logistic companies and below is Pattasutra’s Shipping Policy that you should refer at all times:
– Shipping for customers (prepaid) in India is chargeable with a standard rate of Rs.50 per product. An additional charge of Rs. 112 is charged for shipping with Cash in Delivery (COD)
– As our products are hand made by artisans in rural locations, the shipping time for few products may vary. You might want to have a look at the product info for more details on shipping of that particular product.
– The total shipping days shall not include Sundays and public holidays.
– If there is a change in the shipping address, you shall be liable to inform us before the product is shipped
– Once your products gets shipped, we shall email/message you the package tracking number. You can quote your tracking number to trace your package.
– Processing of your order takes 5 working days and then shipping normally takes 4-5 working days
Pattasutra ships to international countries listed below. We encourage you to review this policy before making your purchase. It may be noted that shipping rates and other taxes may vary depending on the shipping country.
International Countries we ship to:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong (Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories)
- United Arab Emirates
- New Zealand
We can take up shipping to countries not listed above for special or bulk orders. Please kindly reach out to our support team on the number and email address listed below and we will be very happy to assist you.
Our International orders are shipped by designated carriers such as DHL, Aramex, Fedex etc. and includes insurance as per their policy.
The delivery time is estimated to be 15 -20 business days; however this might get extended based on customs process and may also vary depending on the destination country.
Customs, Duties, Taxes and Other Charges
Additional charges, taxes or fees may be applied as determined by the local customs office of the destination country. The customer will have to bear any import duties, customs fees, taxes or other charges that may additionally be collected for when the package is delivered.
It is therefore advised that the international customers contact their customs office for accurate duty and tax information.
Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only.
For any questions or queries please call us on +91 9137648698 (mon-fri: 10:00am-7:00pm IST) or email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org